Call Toll Free:
Waste Handling &
Maintenance & Repair
Loading Dock Safety Systems
Item # item-1035
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Item # item-1035, Kelley® CM Mechanical Dock Leveler
With premium features such as single point adjustment extension spring counterbalance, unlimited float hold-down and an integral support strut, Kelley’s CM Series Mechanical Dock Leveler offers the industry a proven design for maximum efficiency and performance.
1. Working range toe guards. (Full range optional)
2. Integral support strut with lock-out capability keeps ramp raised for routine maintenance and cleaning
3. Anti-Interference Cam limits safety leg interference throughout the loading/unloading cycle
4. Structural steel safety legs for free fall protection
5. Unlimited float hold-down provides easy fingertip release and extended float throughout the dock leveler’s working range
6. Open frame design for easy pit cleanout
7. Unique oil-tempered, chromium silicone steel extension spring counterbalance with single adjustment point for high strength, durability and easy walk-down
8. Exclusive SafeTFrame® provides superior structural support and level interface with warehouse floor.
9. Integral lip lock keeps lip raised for routine maintenance and cleaning
10. Lip keepers secure dock leveler when overhead door is down
11. Hydra-Cam extends and holds lip at the top of its cycle. Lip remains yieldable throughout loading operation
For decades all dock levelers installed in a concrete pit have required an installer to place and weld steel shim under the front and rear frame of the dock leveler in order to level the device and provide longterm support.
This conventional process can lead to install errors as installers are often working under the dock leveler in a cramped environment and may not use the correct size shim and/or weld the shim properly.
The result... the dock leveler can suffer structural fatigue which may lead to expensive repair or replacement.
Greater structural strength & durability
Eliminates installation issues common with conventional dock levelers
Ensures level transition from warehouse floor to dock leveler
Eliminates premature structural fatigue due to improperly shimmed/installed dock leveler
Unlimited Float Hold-Down
The unlimited float hold-down makes Kelley’s CM Dock Leveler simple to operate and requires less force to walk down into position to help maximize operational efficiency. This unique design produces less wear on components, is more dependable than ordinary float spring models and has an overall lower lifetime cost of ownership than conventional mechanical dock levelers.
Hydra-Cam Lip Assembly
The CM Series Dock Leveler is equipped with a yieldable lip that gently extends at the top of the upward ramp movement due to a Hydra-Cam lip control mechanism. The lip remains extended until the operator starts to walk the dock leveler down, while a hydraulic shock absorbing cylinder controls the lip’s rate of descent as the ramp lowers into position.
Other items you may be also interested in
Master Control Panels - Kelley®
Energy Saving Dock Lights
more available ..
Paul Reilly Company
1967 Quincy Court, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Toll Free: 800-236-0234
Tel: 630-529-8100 Fax: 630-529-1499
10650 Baehr Road Ste N, Mequon, WI 53092
Toll Free: 800-236-0234
Tel: 262-238-1170 Fax: 262-238-1107
Site created by
ThomasNet Web Solutions
and powered by